A cake is a type of leavened dessert usually made from wheat and some chemical Leavening Cakes should be delicate and moist the flour should be mixed for too avoid building up and the cake should be cooked long so avoid drying out burning
The term used small flattened ball dough
The following related category may be of interest.
- ► Cheesecake recipes (10 pages)
Pages in category "Cake recipes"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
|There are no pages matching this query.||There are no pages matching this query.|
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total.
- Cookbook:Caramel Coffee Cake
- Cookbook:Caramel Squares
- Cookbook:Carrot Cake
- Cookbook:Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake
- Cookbook:Chocolate Fort Cake
- Cookbook:Chocolate Mousse Cake (Vegan)
- Cookbook:Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Cookbook:Christmas Cake
- Cookbook:Coconut Cream and Pound Cake with Moscatel (Bienmesabe)
- Cookbook:Coconut Cream Filled Cake with Meringue (Bienmesabe)
- Cookbook:Cola Cake