Cookbook:Almond Fudge Brownies
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Almond Fudge Brownies|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Dessert
Almond fudge brownies are any almond lover's prime recipe for fudge brownies.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- ¾ cup (1.2 dl) butter or margarine
- 1 cup (240 ml) white sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp oil
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) milk
- 2 eggs
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder
- ¾ cup (180 ml) flour, sifted
- ½ tsp almond extract or ½ cup (120 ml) chopped almonds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in oil and milk.
- Blend in eggs, one at a time.
- Mix in vanilla and almond extract (or almonds).
- Mix in cocoa and flour.
- Spread into greased 10.5 x 7-inch cake pan.
- Bake for 28–30 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center should come out with no more than moist crumbs.
- Allow to cool completely.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- Be cautious of overcooking; brownies may be dry if overcooked.
- Use a toothpick to check the brownies after 28 minutes