Cookbook:Caramel Coffee Cake
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 3 eggs
- 400 g sugar
- 355 ml vegetable oil
- 10 ml vanilla extract
- 375 g all-purpose flour
- 6 g salt
- 5 g baking soda
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs until foamy; gradually add sugar.
- Blend in oil and vanilla.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda; add to egg mixture.
- Pour into a greased 10-in. tube pan; bake at 350°F (175°C) for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the cake tests done.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove cake to a serving platter.
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan; boil 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Slowly pour over warm cake (some topping will run down onto the serving plate.)