Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large mixing bowl, add the butter, cream cheese and 1-1/4 cups of sugar, beat until creamy. Then beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate dish, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; slowly add it to the creamed mixture alternately with the milk. Stir in chocolate chips. Gently fold in the raspberries.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x13 pan. With a fork, mash brown sugar, cinnamon and remaining butter until chunky, mix in pecans if desired. sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in several places comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes. Carefully run a knife or spatula around the edge of the pan to loosen. Cool completely before cutting.