Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- ½ cup (118 ml / 108 g) butter
- 1 cup (237 ml / 225 g) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (110 g) white all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Add 2 cups (½ lb / 227 g) chopped apples
- Whipped cream
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Cream together butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg. Mix into the batter until just incorporated
- Fold in the apples.
- Transfer the batter to a greased and lined cake pan.
- Bake at 350 °F (177 °C, gas mark 4) for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with whipped cream.