Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Time||20 - 25 minutes|
A delicious muffin recipe that makes an excellent breakfast.
- 1 cup (240ml) rolled oats
- 1 cup (240ml) buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (60ml) margarine
- 1 cup (240ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (180ml) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60ml) coconut
- Stir Rolled Oats and Butter Milk together in a mixing bowl.
- Combine flour, coconut, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in another mixing bowl. Stir together to mix. Make a well in the center.
- Add egg and margarine to oat mixture. Mix well.
- Pour all at once into flour mixture. Stir just to moisten.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 15 to 20 minutes.