Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 8 eggs, yolk only
- 2 cups (300 g) white sugar
- 1 cup (150 g) butter
- 2 tbsp cake emulsifier
- 50 g grated orange
- 2½ cups (375 g) flour
- 1½ tbsp baking soda
- Mix all the egg yolks, butter, sugar and cake emulsifier until expanded with mixer.
- After expanded, add the flour, baking soda and grated orange.
- Spread the baking pan with butter.
- Move the mixture into baking pan, and then bake it for 20 minutes at 360°F (185°C).
- After baked, move into the plate and spread all sides of cake with white cream.
- Garnish with orange, strawberry and kiwifruit, and serve for family or kids.