Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Cake[edit | edit source]
- 8 egg yolks
- 2 cups (300 g) white sugar
- 1 cup (150 g) butter
- 2 tbsp cake emulsifier
- 50 g grated orange
- 2½ cups (375 g) flour
- 1½ tbsp baking soda
Garnishing[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine egg yolks, butter, sugar, and cake emulsifier in an electric mixer. Beat until light and expanded.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and grated orange. Fold into the egg yolk mixture.
- Grease a baking pan with butter.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes at 360°F (185°C) until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
- Let cake cool, and transfer to a serving plate.
- Spread all sides of cake with the whipped cream.
- Garnish with orange, strawberry and kiwifruit, and serve.