Cookbook:Microwave Chocolate Cake II
|Microwave Chocolate Cake II|
This recipe is for making an easy chocolate cake, with cheap ingredients, that you'll sure have in home. Easy and quickly done in microwave. Interested? Continue reading!
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
For 1 individual cake:
First, you'll need a microwave, and a mug/bowl, because the cake isn't big.
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) flour (wheat is fine)
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) unsweetened cocoa. I used that cocoa for making dense chocolate in microwave.
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) whisked egg (don't forget it's a small cake!)
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) milk
- 3 tbsp (45ml) oil
- 3 tbsp (15 mL) chocolate chips or pine nuts or hazelnuts
- Vanilla or cinnamon to taste
If you want a fudge version, just omit the egg.
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Mix all the dry ingredients directly in the mug/bowl.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Stir milk and oil.
- Add then your chocolate chips and vanilla. Stir well.
- Microwave for 3 minutes at 1000w or 4 minutes at 700w or 3:30 minutes at 750w.
It is suggested that you let it cool a bit before consuming.