Cookbook:Microwave Chocolate Cake II
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Microwave Chocolate Cake II|
This recipe is for making an easy chocolate cake, with cheap ingredients that you're sure to have at home. Easy and quickly done in microwave.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) whisked egg
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) milk
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp (15 ml) chocolate chips, pine nuts, or hazelnuts
- Vanilla and/or cinnamon to taste
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Mix all the dry ingredients directly in a microwave-safe mug or bowl.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Stir in the milk and oil.
- Add the chocolate chips and vanilla. Stir well.
- Microwave for 3 minutes at 1000w / 4 minutes at 700w / 3:30 minutes at 750w.
- Cool slightly and enjoy.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- If you want a fudgy version, just omit the egg.