Jump to navigation Jump to search
Muffins with oatmeal and marzipan filling.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 150 g marzipan
- 150 g butter
- 3 eggs
- 100 ml milk
- 100 g flour
- 100 g sugar
- 100 g fine oatmeal
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2 bags of vanilla sugar
- muffin molds
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Finely dice the marzipan or mash it with a fork. Beat well with butter, milk, and eggs.
- Mix the remaining dry ingredients. Add them to the butter and egg mixture, and use the hand mixer to make a smooth dough. If it is too dry, add a little more milk.
- Place muffin tins on a baking sheet. Spread the dough in the tins and bake at 180°C for 20-25 min.
- If desired, decorate the muffins with chocolate icing and sprinkles.