Jump to navigation Jump to search
Muffins with oatmeal and marzipan filling
- 150 g butter
- 150 g marzipan
- 3 eggs
- 100 ml milk
- 100 g flour
- 100 g sugar
- 100 g fine oatmeal
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2 bags of vanilla sugar
- muffin molds
- Finely dice the marzipan or mash it with a fork and mix well with fat, milk and eggs.
- Mix the remaining dry ingredients, add them and use the hand mixer to make a smooth dough. If it is too tough, add a little more milk.
- Place muffin tins on a baking sheet. Spread the dough on the tins and bake at 180 ° C for 20-25 min.
- If necessary, decorate the muffins with chocolate icing and sprinkles.