Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Dessert | Cake
|Possession of cannabis is a crime in many countries. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the relevant laws in your area.|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 cup finely-ground pure cannabis
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 5 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Grease a non-stick baking tray or line with parchment paper.
- Place butter and sugar in a bowl, and combine till you have a thick batter.
- Add flour, baking powder, cannabis, and cocoa powder, and combine with small amounts of water at a time until smooth. If adding any additional ingredients, add them now.
- Using a tablespoon, dollop scoops of batter on the tray, ½ inch apart from each other and sides of the tray.
- Place tray in preheated oven, and allow to bake for 10 to 20 minutes, until center is cooked. Pricking a toothpick in the center will let you know—if the batter sticks to the pick, it's not ready yet.
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- You may wish to replace the standard butter or margarine with THC butter.
- The cocoa powder may be omitted from the recipe if you prefer a chocolate-free version.
- Try adding one or more of the following to the dry ingredients before adding the water: