Jump to navigation Jump to search
||Possession of cannabis is a crime in many countries, be sure you understand the legal position|
- 1 cup finely ground pure cannabis
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 5 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 200º Celsius.
- Grease a non-stick baking tray or use non-stick wax paper to cover base.
- Place butter and sugar in a bowl and combine till you have a thick batter.
- Add flour, baking powder, cannabis and cocoa powder and combine with small amounts of water at a time till smooth. If adding any of the additional ingredients, add now.
- Using a table spoon place a scoop of batter on tray, 0.5" apart from each other and sides of the tray.
- Place tray in oven and allow to bake for 10 to 20 minutes, until center is cooked. (Pricking a toothpick in the center will let you know, if the batter sticks to the pick, it's not ready yet).
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool down.
Add one or more of the following to the dry ingredients, before adding the water:
- 1 capful mint essence.
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (goes well with the mint).
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes. (an additional 2 tbsp of butter and 1/4 cup water may be needed)
- 1 tot of Kaluha, rum or sweet brandy.
You may also wish to replace the standard butter or margarine with THC butter. The cocoa powder may be omitted from the recipe if you prefer a chocolate-free version.