A cake is a type of leavened dessert, usually made from wheat flour, sugar, butter, eggs, milk and some chemical leavening. Cakes should be delicate and moist; the batter should not be mixed for too long so as to avoid building up gluten, and the cake should not be cooked too long so as to avoid drying it out or burning.
The following related category may be of interest.
- ► Cheesecake recipes (10 pages)
Books or Pages
The following 80 pages are in this category, out of 80 total.
- Cookbook:Caramel Coffee Cake
- Cookbook:Caramel Squares
- Cookbook:Carrot Cake
- Cookbook:Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake
- Cookbook:Chocolate Fort Cake
- Cookbook:Chocolate Mousse Cake (Vegan)
- Cookbook:Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Cookbook:Christmas Cake
- Cookbook:Coconut Cream and Pound Cake with Moscatel (Bienmesabe)
- Cookbook:Coconut Cream Filled Cake with Meringue (Bienmesabe)
- Cookbook:Cola Cake