A cake is a type of leavened dessert, usually made from wheat flour, sugar, butter, eggs, milk and some chemical leavening. Cakes should be delicate and moist; the flour should not be mixed for too long so as to avoid building up gluten, and the cake should not be cooked too long so as to avoid drying it out or burning.
The following related category may be of interest.
- ► Cheesecake recipes (10 pages)
Pages in category "Cake recipes"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
|There are no pages matching this query.||There are no pages matching this query.|
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total.
- Cookbook:Caramel Coffee Cake
- Cookbook:Caramel Squares
- Cookbook:Carrot Cake
- Cookbook:Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake
- Cookbook:Chocolate Fort Cake
- Cookbook:Chocolate Mousse Cake (Vegan)
- Cookbook:Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Cookbook:Christmas Cake
- Cookbook:Coconut Cream and Pound Cake with Moscatel (Bienmesabe)
- Cookbook:Coconut Cream Filled Cake with Meringue (Bienmesabe)
- Cookbook:Cola Cake