Cookbook:Orange Chocolate Chip Muffins
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Orange Chocolate Chip Muffins|
|Time||prep: 15 minutes|
baking: 15–20 minutes
- 400g (2 cups) self-raising flour
- 60g butter
- 120g (1/2 cup) sugar
- 120 mL (1/2 cup) milk chocolate chips
- 120 mL (1/2 cup) white chocolate chips
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
- 120 mL (1/2 cup) milk
- 120 mL (1/2 cup) orange juice
- 15 mL (1 T) orange rind
- Preheat oven to 220°C (350°F).
- Sift flour into bowl, rub in butter.
- Add sugar, chocolate bits, eggs, milk, orange juice, and orange rind.
- Mix well.
- Spoon heaped tablespoons of mixture into greased muffin pans.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes until cooked when tasted.