DynamicPageList test (chocolate desserts):
- Chocolate Mousse (Vegan)
- Mexican Chocolate Cake with Mocha Buttercream
- Sachertorte (Duramecho Version)
- Chocolate Noodles with Vanilla sauce
- Indulgent Chocolate Torte
- Cheescake cups
- Mazurek Cake
- Cappucino Mousse
- Hazelnut Chocolate Glazed Strawberries
- Spicy Chocolate Sauce
- Atkins-Friendly Chocolate Mousse
- Peanut Butter Pie
- Chocolate Chip Rolls
- Simple Chocolate Cheese Pie
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
- Banana Cream-Crunch Pie
- Microwave Chocolate Pudding
- Milk Chocolate Pepper Vodka Tart
- Chocolate-Jalapeno Truffles
- Mocha Delight
- Rum Truffles
- Banana Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Toast
- Campfire Banana Boat
- Campfire S'mores
- Chocolate Fort Cake
- Hot Fudge
- Chocolate Pear Bake
- Tofu Chocolate Mousse
- No-Bake Cookies
- No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten-Free)
- Deep Fried Mars Bar
- Black Forest Torte
- Black Forest Cake
- Rich Brownies
- Cake Brownies
- Fudge Brownies
- Rum Balls
- Orange Sherbet Smoothie
Pending todos list for Talk:Cookbook
Some really obvious things that need doing:
- write Cookbook:Yeast, Cookbook:Broth
- cleanup all our redirects
- standardize a case and tense so we can get on with business and not have 10000x redirects
- fix weird leading whitespace for categories included via recipesummary. Cookbook:Focaccia
- cookbook disambiguation pages for multiple recipes
- move Cookbook:Breakfast Recipes to Cookbook:Breakfast
- sort Category:Confection recipes into Cookbook:Candy recipes or other appropriate cats
- Deal with Category:Books to be merged; make recipe merge templates and add them appropriately. Take over Category:Duplicate recipes
- put the cakes back in 'dessert' as they're different categorization schemes see Special:Contributions/Pfctdayelise
Pages that need attention:
- Cookbook:Basic foodstuffs
- Cookbook:Asian Cuisine
- Cookbook:Cereal Grain
- Cookbook:Chicken Soup
- Cookbook:Crème Brûlée
- Cookbook:History_of_food_and_cooking or deletion.
Pages I was going to speedy delete, but Horning thought we should talk about:
- Cookbook:Chicken Riggies
- Cookbook:Chicken Rice Salad
- Cookbook:Chettinad cuisine
- Cookbook:Chana Masala
- Cookbook:Carrots cooked kinpira style
Other things I think we should delete:
- Cookbook:Harvard Healthy Eating Pyramid Recipes
- Cookbook:Hot and Spicy Dip
- Cookbook:Jefferson Noodles
- Cookbook:Low Fat Smoothie/Shake
- Cookbook:Microwave Quesdilla
- Category:Basic foodstuffs
This user's contribs:
Suggested categorization drives:
Commercial Vegan Substitutions
- † Available in refrigerated varieties.
- ‡ Available in non-hydrogenated varieties.
- 1 VeganRella's sister brands, TofuRella and AlmondRella contains casein. The Rella brands are all made on the same machinery, as noted in this mailing list post.
- 2 Most of Galaxy Foods' (SoyCo) products are not vegan and are probably made on the same machinery.
- 3 Yves also produces "Good Dogs" which contain butter.
- 4 Lightlife also produces "Smart Franks" which contain eggs.
- 5 A "ground" product which can be cut into patties.
- 6 Most horchata (especially powder-based ones sold at Mexican restaurants) contains dried milk or casein.
- 7 Most Boca products contain milk and eggs.
- 7 Other Whole Foods 365 burgers contain milk and cheese.