Cookbook:Banana Split I
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Dessert
The Banana Split is a dessert of banana and ice cream, often with additional toppings.
|Banana Split I|
|Time||prep: 5 minute|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 scoop strawberry ice cream
- 1 scoop chocolate ice cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Whipped cream (optional)
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Split the banana in 2 parts and put them side by side.
- Place vanilla ice-cream in middle and strawberry and chocolate ice-creams on the side.
- Pour some chocolate sauce over them. Top with whipped cream if desired.
- Serve immediately.