Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article or section exclusively uses non-SI units of measurement. Please help by adding international units, preferably from the references cited in the article.|
- 8 sweet crêpes (recipe below)
- 1 1/2 cups Nutella
- 32 banana slices, 1/2 inch thick
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup sweetened whipped cream
- Powdered sugar
- Cook crêpes, if not already cooked.
- Gently fold cream into nutella. Set aside.
- Spread a 1/4 cup of nutella mixture on one side of each crepe, stopping 1 inch from the edges. Fold in half, then in half again, then set aside.
- Microwave remaining nutella on high until slightly thinned. Drizzle over folded crêpes, then place 4 banana slices on each plate. Sprinkle with hazelnuts, dust with powdered powdered sugar, then garnish with additional cream and a sprig of mint, if desired. Serve immediately.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tbs unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- Pour flour, eggs, sugar, milk, water, and melted butter into a blender. Blend for 10 seconds. Pour into a container and refrigerate no more or less than an hour.
- Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Swirl whole butter around the pan, Pour 1 ounce of batter into the center of the pan and swirl to spread evenly. Cook for 30 seconds and flip. Cook for another 10 seconds and remove to the cutting board. Lay them out flat so they can cool.
- Continue until all batter is gone. After they have cooled you can stack them and store in seal-able plastic bags in the refrigerator for several days or in the freezer for up to two months. When using frozen crepes, thaw on a rack before gently peeling apart.