Cookbook:Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
- 1 c oil
- 2 eggs
- 4 c sugar
- 4 c pumpkin
- 5 c. flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 4 tsp soda
- 1 tsp cloves
- 2 c pecans or almonds, chopped
- 1 c granola, rolled oats or Grape-Nuts
- 1 pkg 12 oz. Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a large bowl, combine and wet ingredients.
- Sift flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, soda, and cloves together in a separate bowl.
- Blend into wet ingredients.
- Mix in nuts, granola, and chocolate chips
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto greased cookie sheet
- Bake at 375 for 10-12 mins.