|Banana Cream-Crunch Pie
||6 to 8 servings
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Southern cuisine | Vegetarian Cuisine | Holiday Recipes | Dessert
- Combine pudding mix, milk, and 4 tablespoons liqueur (If desired) in a medium bowl.
- Stir with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gently fold 1 cup whipped topping into pudding mix.
- Toss banana slices with remaining 1 tablespoon liqueur (if desired) and arrange over crust.
- Sprinkle with half of chopped candy.
- Spoon pudding mixture over chopped candy.
- Cover and chill 1½ hours until set.
- Spoon remaining whipped topping on top of pie just before serving.
- Sprinkle with remaining chopped candy.