Cookbook:Banana Cream-Crunch Pie
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Banana Cream-Crunch Pie|
|Servings||6 to 8 servings|
- 1 (3.4-ounces) package banana cream-flavored pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 5 tablespoon coffee liqueur, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 (6-ounce) chocolate Graham cracker pie crust
- 3 (1.4-ounce) toffee candy bars, chopped
- Combine pudding mix, milk, and 4 tablespoons liqueur (If desired) in a medium bowl.
- Stir with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gently fold 1 cup whipped topping into pudding mix.
- Toss banana slices with remaining 1 tablespoon liqueur (if desired) and arrange over crust.
- Sprinkle with half of chopped candy.
- Spoon pudding mixture over chopped candy.
- Cover and chill 1½ hours until set.
- Spoon remaining whipped topping on top of pie just before serving.
- Sprinkle with remaining chopped candy.