Cookbook:No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie|
This recipe for no-bake chocolate chip cookie pie is quite easy, as it doesn't require cooking.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 package (15–18 oz/450 g) chocolate chip cookies (recipe uses 26 cookies)
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk
- 1 ea. (9 oz/270 g) commercial graham cracker pie crust ("extra serving" or "deep dish" size)
- 1 container (8 oz/240 g) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Dip 8 cookies in milk, then place in a single layer in graham cracker crust. Top with one-third of the whipped topping.
- Repeat the above step so that you have a total of 3 layers of cookies and whipped topping.
- Crumble 2 chocolate chip cookies, and sprinkle over pie.
- Cover and chill for 8 hours before serving.