Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
- Pour milk into a pot with vanilla and bring almost to a boil.
- Beat the egg yolks and sugar.
- Pour some of the milk into the egg mixture, whisking constantly.
- Pour egg and milk mix back into the pot, still whisking. Heat gently until thickened.
- Pour into a bowl and place in sink half-filled with cold water to cool.
- Stir occasionally, then chill in the fridge.
- Whip the cream and fold into the mix.
- Pour into an ice cream tub.
- Prepare as per your ice cream machine's instructions.
- Alternately, freeze in tub for 3 hours. Every hour, whisk the ice cream to stop ice crystals from forming.