Adventist Adventurer Awards/Adventurer's Evangelism Patch
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Adventurer's Evangelism Patch|
|Special Award Patches|
Be an Adventurer or staff member.
Attend at least ten meetings (evangelistic meetings, Daniel or Revelation seminars, etc.). If less than ten are conducted, attend at least two-thirds of them.
Participate at each of the meetings attended.
Wear your Adventurer uniform (including scarf and sash) while participating.
Participate in at least four of the following
- Be an usher.
- Pick up the offering.
- Have Scripture or prayer.
- Assist in the set-up/take-down of the meeting hall.
- Hand out the evening programs, brochures, etc.
- Give a testimony of what Jesus has done for you recently.
- Be a greeter.
- Help operate an Adventurer booth showing what the church has for its young people.
- Invite a non-SDA guest to attend the meetings and host them throughout the evenings.
- Contact at least ten individuals by phone or in person inviting them to attend the meetings.
- Assist in the children’s meetings, if available.