Books in this subject area deal with science: any systematic knowledge-base or prescriptive practice that is capable of resulting in a prediction or predictable type of outcome. Science is a continuing effort to discover and increase human knowledge and understanding through disciplined research. The methods of scientific research include the generation of hypotheses about how phenomena work, and experimentation that tests these hypotheses under controlled conditions. The results of this process enable better understanding of past events, and better ability to predict future events of the same kind as those that have been tested.
The following 26 related categories may be of interest, out of 26 total.
- ► Book:8th Grade Science (9 pages)
- ► Book:Applied Science AQA (29 pages)
- ► Book:Data Science: An Introduction (1 cat, 24 pages)
- ► Subject:Health sciences (24 cats, 24 pages)
- ► Book:Introductory Agrometeorology (1 page)
- ► Book:Middle School Science (1 page)
- ► Subject:Physical sciences (7 cats, 7 pages)
- ► Book:Question Bank for High School Science (1 page)
- ► Book:The Scientific Method (2 pages)
- ► Book:Vision Science: Scientific Papers Database (1 page)
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.