User:Ju T Jin/sandbox/Cosmetic Science
This book is intended to be a comprehensive teaching tool for newcomers to cosmetic science and formulation. In addition, it also serves as a convenient reference for experienced practitioners. For beginners, the best approach is to read the book in order. Check out the Ingredients Glossary when you need formulating tips for a particular ingredient.
Guidelines for Contributors
- Cite all sources and use reputable references (See Introduction: Research Methods).
- Explain concepts in simplest terms, but include technical terms with an explanation.
- Include tables and figures.
- Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with formatting, adding pictures, changing organization of the book, etc.
- Add yourself to the list of contributors.