This book is intended to be a comprehensive teaching tool for newcomers to cosmetic science. In addition, it also serves as a convenient reference for gurus and formulators. For beginners, the best approach is to read the book in order. Check out the Ingredients Glossary when you need formulating tips for a particular ingredient.
Guidelines for Contributors
- Cite all sources in APA and use reputable references (See Introduction: Research Methods).
- Explain concepts in simplest terms, but include technical terms with an explanation.
- Use the Discussion tab to raise issues about accuracy, organization, new topics, etc.
- Contact me at email@example.com for help with formatting or adding pictures.
- Add yourself to the list of contributors.