Chemistry for Idiots, Humans and Rebels
Jump to navigation Jump to search
| Please share your thoughts about whether to keep this book at Wikibooks.
Maintain this notice so this book can receive a fair review and people have time to boldly address reasonable concerns through concrete improvements. Remove or replace this notice after discussion concludes and a community decision is made. Please also consider notifying the primary contributors on their discussion page with
- To be a free text on Chemistry, comprehensive in the content.
- To make the best use of Wikimedia Commons
- Address the issues of students not being able to relate with the most basic of all concepts. (for idiots)
- To serve as the "Go To" text for all students serious about pursuing chemistry. (for humans)
- To establish a connection between textbook chemistry and real life and thereby motivating students to understand their takeaway from this course! (for rebels)