Category:Subject:Computer programming languages
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
These books deal with computer programming languages: machine-readable artificial languages designed to express computations that can be performed by a machine, particularly a computer. Computer programming languages can be used to create programs that specify the behavior of a machine, to express algorithms precisely, or as a mode of human communication.
The following 80 related categories may be of interest, out of 80 total.
- ► Subject:.NET programming (4 cats, 4 pages)
- ► Subject:Ada programming language (3 cats, 3 pages)
- ► Book:Amiblitz (2 pages)
- ► Book:AnyLang Programming Language Comparison (30 pages)
- ► Book:Application Development with Harbour (10 pages)
- ► Subject:Assembly languages (9 cats, 10 pages)
- ► Book:ATS: Programming with Theorem-Proving (6 pages)
- ► Book:AWK (1 page)
- ► Subject:Haskell programming language (4 cats, 3 pages)
- ► Subject:Java programming language (11 cats, 11 pages)
- ► XQuery (1 cat, 220 pages)
- ► Book:ZZT-OOP (3 pages)
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total.