TI-Basic 84 Programming
Jump to navigation Jump to search
| A reader requests expansion of this book to include more material.
You can help by adding new material (learn how) or ask for assistance in the reading room.
Section 1: Getting Started
- Introduction - The point of this book
- Book Conventions - How this book works
- A Basic Program - A little glance into the future
- Basic Variables - Reals, lists and strings
Section 2: Fundamentals
- Output - How to display words, numbers and more to the user
- Input - How to recieve words, numbers and more from the user
- Conditional Functions - Learn about controling the flow of a program using If, Then and Else
- Test Conditions and Logical Operators - Learn how to compare different values
- Loops - Learn how to execute code multiple times without having to type it twice