Jump to navigation Jump to search
.NET is a software framework that can be installed on computers running Microsoft Windows operating systems. It includes a large library of coded solutions to prevent common programming problems and a virtual machine that manages the execution of programs written specifically for the framework. The .NET Framework is a key Microsoft offering and is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform.
The following 7 related categories may be of interest, out of 7 total.
- Book:.NET Development Foundation (1 cat, 31 pages)
- Book:ASP.NET (1 cat, 9 pages)
- Book:How to Use Rhino Mocks (7 pages)
- Book:Introduction to .NET Framework 3.0 (1 cat, 15 pages)
- Book:NETSquirrel - guidelines (9 pages)
- Book:Visual Basic .NET (1 cat, 33 pages)
Pages in category "Subject:.NET programming"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.