Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category contains books on assembly languages: the lowest-level human-readable method for programming a particular computer. Assembly languages are platform specific, and therefore there is a different assembly language necessary for programming every different type of computer. Assembly languages generally has a one-to-one correspondence with the underlying machine language, which is not human readable.
The following 10 related categories may be of interest, out of 10 total.
- ► Book:360 Assembly (1 cat, 49 pages)
- ► Book:MIPS Assembly (1 cat, 23 pages)
- ► Book:PowerPC Assembly (3 pages)
- ► Book:SPARC Assembly (1 cat, 26 pages)
- ► Book:TI 83 Plus Assembly (13 pages)
- ► Book:Z80 Assembly (3 pages)
Pages in category "Subject:Assembly languages"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.