Common Lisp (CL) is a modern, multi-paradigm, high-performance, compiled, ANSI-standardized, prominent descendant of the long-running family of Lisp programming languages.
The CL Hello World program reads as follows:
(format t "Hello World!") Hello World!
Table of Contents
- First steps — installation and introductory tutorials
- Basic topics — lists, functions and macros
- Advanced topics
- Beyond ANSI Common Lisp — Non-official standards
- External libraries — A sampling of the multitude of Common Lisp libraries
- Implementation Issues — Using Common Lisp programs in your every day work
- Case Studies in CL — A collection of involved examples
- Reference - The language's reference