Jump to navigation Jump to search
A book relating to the Java programming language.
Contents[edit | edit source]
- About Authors
- What is Java persistence?
- Persistence Products, Which to Use?
- Mapping, Round Pegs into Square Holes
- Identity, Primary Keys and Sequencing
- Embeddables (Aggregates, Composite or Component Objects)
- Locking and Concurrency
- Basic Attributes
- Advanced Mappings
- Advanced Topics
- Runtime, Doing the Hokey Pokey (EntityManager)
- Persisting (Inserting, Updating, Merging)
- Packaging and Deploying
- Auditing and Security (User Authentication, Proxy Connections, VPD)
- Servlets and JSPs
- Java EE