Jump to navigation Jump to search
Games refers to activities done for fun, entertainment, or to learn something. Books on this shelf include guides to the rules of a game, the cultural significance of a game, and the application of games as learning tools. For guides that walk you through methods and strategies to winning a game visit StrategyWiki, as these type of guides are considered outside Wikibooks' scope.
The following 20 related categories may be of interest, out of 20 total.
- ► Book:Dungeons & Dragons (4 cats, 4 pages)
- ► Book:Game Creation with the Unity Game Engine (31 pages)
- ► Book:Game of Games (27 pages)
- ► Book:Games (3 pages)
- ► Shelf:Athletic games (19 cats, 19 pages)
- ► Shelf:Board games (15 cats, 15 pages)
- ► Shelf:Card games (6 cats, 6 pages)
- ► Shelf:Electronic games (10 cats, 10 pages)
- ► Shelf:Game design (7 cats, 7 pages)
- ► Book:Geocaching in the UK (2 pages)
- ► Book:Interlingual Energizers (3 cats, 3 pages)
- ► Book:Juggling (8 pages)
- ► Book:Lateral Thinking Puzzles (2 cats, 4 pages)
- ► Book:Rubik Puzzles (1 page)
Pages in category "Shelf:Games"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.