Introduction[edit | edit source]
How to read this book[edit | edit source]
- AA info — Alternate Abilities explained
- Character classes — Guides to character classes in the game
- Commands — Guides to commands that can be used in the game
- Expansions — indepth knowledge about the various expansions
- Glossary — a glossary of terms
- Hotzones and ZEM — Which zones do you currently get the best experience?
- Races — About the various playable Races in EQ
- Servers — the various servers explained (roleplaying, PVP, normal)
- Uncommon Spells/Tomes — Guides to uncommon spells and Tomes
- Strategies — Common fighting/soloing strategies
- Zones — Guides to zones in the game
You might find it useful to consult the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) list, which currently provides some information not found elsewhere in the guide.
Appeal for contributions[edit | edit source]
It is not practical for a single author to encapsulate all the knowledge possible within Everquest. This is because:
- There is too much content for any single player to go through on their own.
- SOE does not reveal some aspects of the game to the gamers, making the gamers fall back to observation and analysis -- and these are often coloured by personal bias.
- MMORPGs are by nature evolving beasts; the content of what we have now needs to be constantly updated.
So here the appeal to the fans of the game to contribute your knowledge, but please try to word any entries in an objective manner -- we ARE trying to do good here.
Current Contributors[edit | edit source]
- Contributors, please leave your ID here. Makes it easier to identify the other crackheads out there ;)
How to write this book[edit | edit source]
If you can't be bothered to create a new page or find the appropriate page to add your content to, try adding it to an appropriate place on the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) list. This way, someone else can move it to the appropriate place at a later date.