The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (ゼルダの伝説 ふしぎの木の実
Oracle of Seasons is set in the land of Holodrum, a vast place filled with both people and monsters. Holodrum houses relatively peaceful places like Horon Village, to unfriendly environments such as the Moblin's Keep, and even the mysterious Lost Woods. Along with Holodrum, a strange underworld known as Subrosia exists below. Link must traverse through both lands to rescue Din from General Onox's grip.
The game's key feature is the mythical Rod of Seasons, which can control all four seasons: spring, summer, fall, and winter, altering the game environments and allowing progress to increasingly harder dungeons.
Table of contents[edit | edit source]
- North Horon — Gnarled Root Dungeon
- Woods of Winter — Snake's Remains
- Spool Swamp — Poison Moth's Lair
- Mount Cucco — Dancing Dragon Dungeon
- Eyeglass Lake — Unicorn's Cave
- Tarm Ruins — Ancient Ruins
- Graveyard — Explorer's Crypt
- Temple Remains — Sword & Shield Dungeon
- Linked Game
- Miscellaneous (This section is from the Oracle of Ages Wikibook)