Games refers to activities done for fun, entertainment, or to learn something. Books in this subject area include guides to the rules of a game, the cultural significance of a game, and the application of games as learning tools. For guides that walk you through methods and strategies to winning a game visit StrategyWiki, as these type of guides are considered outside Wikibooks' scope.
The following 20 related categories may be of interest, out of 20 total.
- ► Subject:Athletic games (19 cats, 19 pages)
- ► Subject:Board games (17 cats, 17 pages)
- ► Book:Dungeons & Dragons (4 cats, 4 pages)
- ► Subject:Electronic games (9 cats, 9 pages)
- ► Book:Interlingual Energizers (3 cats, 2 pages)
- ► Book:Juggling (8 pages)
- ► Book:Lateral Thinking Puzzles (3 cats, 4 pages)
- ► Book:Rubik Puzzles (1 page)
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.