Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books in this subject area deal with electronic games: games that employ electronics to create an interactive system with which a player can play, including strategy guides. Video games are the most common form of electronic game today, and for this reason the terms are often mistakenly used synonymously. Books include information on the cultural significance of specific electronic games, and application of electronic games as learning and education tools.
The following 14 related categories may be of interest, out of 14 total.
- Book:0 A.D. (13 pages)
- Book:Playing a Video Game (5 pages)
- Book:Role Playing Games (6 pages)
- Book:SimCity and Urban Planning (14 pages)
- Book:The History of Trench Wars (13 pages)
- Subject:Video game development (32 cats, 34 pages)
Pages in category "Subject:Electronic games"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.