Scriptapedia is an introduction to group model building that uses structured small group exercises called scripts. Scriptapediais intended to be a freely distributed book and easily edited to support the creation of new scripts, discussion of what works and what doesn't, and internationalization of group model building practice.
- Creating and contributing a script to Scriptapedia
- Versions (different languages)
- Defining System Dynamics and related concepts
- ScriptsMap and Design Logic
- Group Facilitation
- Roles in Group Model Building
- Glossary of terms
|Primary Purpose||Name of Scripts|
Scripts for Using in Group Model Building Workshops
|Primary Purpose of Script||Name of Scripts|
|Introducing SD Concepts|
(P) indicates that this script is a promising script.
(D) indicates that this script is under development.
Where no symbol is indicated, this script is considered a "Best Practice" script.
Workshop Design Samples
- Template for Workshop Facilitation Manual
- Templates for Agendas
- 90-minute workshop sample
- 120-minute workshop sample
- Full-day workshop sample
- Documenting GMB process
- Validity of models
- Uses, Misuses and Misunderstanding of GMB Scripts
- Memo on Variation of Scripts
- Readings in System Dynamics
- System Dynamics Modeling Software and Online Resources