Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books here have been created by classes at schools and universities as part of their curriculum. Before creating a new book here, please see our guidelines for class projects.
The following 45 related categories may be of interest, out of 45 total.
- ► Book:Antiracist Activism for Teachers and Students (1 cat, 19 pages)
- ► Book:Apps in Special Ed (1 page)
- ► Book:Bestiary of Behavioral Economics (17 pages)
- ► Shelf:Old Dominion University projects (8 cats, 8 pages)
- ► Shelf:University of Stirling projects (5 cats, 7 pages)
- ► Shelf:University of Wisconsin–Oshkosh projects (3 cats, 3 pages)
- ► Shelf:Webster University projects (5 cats, 5 pages)
- ► Book:Concurrent Engineering (17 pages)
- ► Book:Curriculum Design and Technology Integration (1 cat, 5 pages)
- ► Book:Fundamentals of Human Nutrition (95 pages)
- ► Book:IWU Ed.D. Organizational Leadership Study Guide (6 pages)
- ► Book:Lentis (264 pages)
- ► Book:Recipes for the Design of Experiments (13 pages)
- ► Book:Teaching Elementary School Health Education (54 pages)
- ► Book:Teaching Social Studies in Virtual Space (28 pages)
- ► Book:Technology Supported Learning & Retention (19 pages)
- ► Book:The Information Commons (7 pages)
- ► Book:The Many Faces of TPACK (13 pages)
- ► Book:TPACKing for a Wonderful Educational Trip (15 pages)
- ► Book:Transportation Deployment Casebook (144 pages)
- ► Book:Transportation Systems Casebook (29 pages)
- ► Book:Work and Life in the Mobile Society (34 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Class projects"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.