Computer Information Systems in Education
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This book explores the theoretical and practical aspects of planning, designing, implementing and evaluating computer based information systems in educational environments.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Computer Information systems for Learning and Instruction
- Information systems for learning and instruction
- What theories & perspectives influence the use of IS in learning settings?
Chapter 2 Information systems for Management & Collaboration
- How do we use IS in schools?
- The aim and scope of IS in schools
- Influential factors in developing IS for schools