||A Wikibookian has nominated this book for cleanup because:
You can help make it better. Please review any relevant discussion.
This is looking less and less like a textbook (which is the goal of Wikibooks) and more and more like a blog. More comments on the talk page.
Part I: Theory and Practice
Behavioral Views of Learning
Cognitive Views of Learning
Sociocultural Views of Learning
Part II: Curriculum Materials and Programs
Personal Development: Classroom Community + Character Development
Assessing and Evaluating Creativity
Creativity and Mindfulness
Arts and Special Needs Students
Arts for At-Risk Students
Arts and Science/Technology
Teaching for Compassion & Wisdom
About this project
- Engen, Trygg. Odour Sensation and Memory.Greenwood Publishing Group, 1991.
- Magg, John W.“Rewarded by Punishment: Reflections on the Disuse of Positive Reinforcement in School.” Exceptional Children; Winter 2001; 67,2: Wilson Education Abstracts, pgs 173-186
- Rose, Leslie Stewart. “Self-Assessment Workshop.” workshop booklet. 2004
- Ross, John A. “The Reliability, Validity, and Utility of Self-Assessment.” Practical Assessment, Research & Evaluation. November 2006, 1-13.
- Woolfolk, Winne & Perry,Educational Psychology (3rd Canadian Edition). Custom Edition. Boston: Pearson Education Canada, 2005.
Course syllabus: http://portal.utoronto.ca