SI521 "Open Educational Resources at the University of Michigan" Open Textbook
Welcome to the SI521 "Open Educational Resources at the University of Michigan" Open Textbook. This electronic textbook is a student contributed open source text covering the materials used at Michigan SI 521course.
Follow this link to find more information about this course.
Materials for the course, like assignments and the reviews or completed assignments from students, will be available here.
Student Class Notes for W'2010 available here.
Principles To Consider In OER
- Foundations - Intro to Open by Mark Fleszar
- Openness by Kim Hoff
- Copyright and OER by Beth Ziobro and Mike Kargela
- Open Access by Tom Hayden
- Open Courseware by Elaine Engstrom & Katherine Marshall
- Open Textbook by Scott Berkley and Bobby Glushko
- Open Data by Travis August
- Peer Production by Tom Hayden
- Genre and OER by Kim Hoff
- Open Access Publishing by Bryan Birchmeier edited by Samantha Bigger
- Challenges of Producing OER by Josh Ohlendorf
- Scholarship/ by Eric Hansen and Heather Alderfer
- Open Learning by Jessica Thudium and Lisa Bankey and Ashleigh Donaldson
OER On The Horizon