Books here have been created by classes at schools and universities as part of their curriculum. Before creating a new book here, please see our guidelines for class projects.
The following 48 related categories may be of interest, out of 48 total.
- ► Book:An Internet of Everything? (7 pages)
- ► Book:Antiracist Activism for Teachers and Students (1 cat, 19 pages)
- ► Book:Apps in Special Ed (1 page)
- ► Book:Bestiary of Behavioral Economics (17 pages)
- ► Book:Digital Media and Culture Yearbook 2014 (7 pages)
- ► Fundamentals of Human Nutrition (101 pages)
- ► IWU Ed.D. Organizational Leadership Study Guide (6 pages)
- ► Knowledge Management Cases in a University in Asia (9 pages)
- ► Recipes for the Design of Experiments (13 pages)
- ► Teaching Elementary School Health Education (54 pages)
- ► Teaching Social Studies in Virtual Space (28 pages)
- ► Technology Supported Learning & Retention (19 pages)
- ► The Information Commons (7 pages)
- ► The Many Faces of TPACK (13 pages)
- ► TPACKing for a Wonderful Educational Trip (15 pages)
- ► Transportation Deployment Casebook (87 pages)
- ► Transportation Systems Casebook (20 pages)
- ► Subject:University of Wisconsin–Oshkosh projects (3 cats, 3 pages)
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.