Clock and Data Recovery
This is a reference textbook for readers that desire to complete and to render systematic their knowledge on this subject.
This book provides the electronic engineer with the knowledge of:
- - what the CDR function and structure are
- - where a CDR is used in a communication network
- - the mathematical models (just three!) needed to understand the CDR operation (no matter how complex its actual implementation is!).
Prior knowledge of calculus and some experience with Fourier and Laplace transforms are required.
- Buffer Memory (Elastic Buffer)
- Structures and types of CDRs