From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Welcome to the
German wikibook, a free textbook for learning the German language. As this book is still under development, you are invited to make any problems/suggestions known in our Discussion page. If you wish to contribute, feel free to see the Developer's page.
✓Did You Know?↓
The German language does not have a true present continuous tense, only present tense.
Well, out here in the far west near the Dutch border we have present continuous.
Contents [ edit ]
Level V Review Lessons
* Starting Point: Undeveloped • Berlin, Germany (II): Undeveloped • Vienna, Austria (III): Undeveloped
* Bern, Switzerland (IV): Undeveloped • Salzburg, Austria (V): Undeveloped • Zürich, Switzerland (VI): Undeveloped
• Hannover, Germany (VII): Undeveloped • Bonn, Germany (VIII): Undeveloped • Innsbruck, Austria (IX): Undeveloped
• Bavaria, Germany (X): Undeveloped • Kiel, Germany (XI): Undeveloped • Schaan, Liechtenstein (XII): Undeveloped
• Schaffhausen, Switzerland (XIII): Undeveloped • Deutschland, Österreich, und Schweiz (XIV): Undeveloped
Resources [ edit ]
This book has a PDF version.