Wikibooks:List of class projects
|Teaching ideas||Guidelines||Project List||Get Help|
|Wikibooks in the classroom||Class project guidelines||List of class projects||Reading room – Assistance|
Please read Wikibooks:Guidelines for class projects. This page is a listing of all class and group projects that are using wikibooks to collaboratively write textbooks and instructional materials.
Note that old projects have been moved to Archives. No data has been deleted and you should be able to find your project in its original location.
|We ask that all new class projects include the following information:
- Book Title: "Strategies for Success in Paramedic School"
- Instructional Level: Collegiate
- Date of initial Development: 10/2014-1/30/2016
- Moderator: pjohnson181
The goal of this book is to provide a constantly updating resource for students enrolled in Paramedic education and most specifically for those enrolled in New River Community and Technical College's Paramedic Program: Instructor - Paula Johnson
Perspectives in Digital Culture
1. Subject Digital Cultures
2. Wikibook Perspectives in Digital Culture
3. Educational Setting Undergraduate Module FMSU9A4, University of Stirling
4. Dates February and March 2015
6. Comments Users are new to Wikipedia and related projects. Part of an Educational Assignment. Students will be working in groups of 6 towards individual and group assessment. The aim of this assessment is to get students working at different levels - as individual researchers, as research teams, and as research communities. That is to say: producing knowledge; collaboration and sharing; and peer-reviewing the work of others for the good of the community. Each group will work on a chosen theme, integrating their independent research with (fully cited) lecture materials and independent study. Hopkinson28 (discuss • contribs) 14:25, 10 February 2015 (UTC)
- Title: Cognition and Instruction
- Educational setting: Undergraduate university class
- Dates: September 2015 to December 2015
- Moderator: Nesbit