|General | Proposals | Projects | Featured books||General | Technical | Administrative||Deletion | Undeletion | Import | Permissions|
Welcome to the Assistance reading room where Wikibookians help each other solve problems encountered while contributing to books or otherwise taking part in the Wikibooks community.
Can You review my edit(s)?
- They've already been reviewed, which is why you're globally blocked from editing. --Atcovi (Talk - Contribs) 18:59, 10 July 2017 (UTC)
- @Atcovi: I think there may have been multiple people on that IP, at least one of which was certainly a vandal, but other edits from the same IP I'm not so sure about. There are, in fact, a bunch of edits by that IP that haven't been reviewed, that might be good-faith (if of varying merit). --Pi zero (discuss • contribs) 00:28, 11 July 2017 (UTC)
Arial, Helvetica and etc.
When no font is specified, a fixed format block produced by " " indentation is rendered in a fixed pitch font. To obtain variable pitch I think of specifying Arial or Helvetica. Which of these or another similar font is advisable for the population of readers? I'm not fussy about the choice but want to avoid specifying a font which can cause difficulty. Thanks, ... PeterEasthope (discuss • contribs) 02:09, 31 July 2017 (UTC)
- @PeterEasthope: Can you show me the page that you are editing? —Justin (koavf)❤T☮C☺M☯ 00:27, 8 August 2017 (UTC)
- To make some text a certain font, just do
<div style="font-family: replace-with-name, replace-with-another-name, sans-serif;">TEXTHERE</div>
- P.S. Both Arial and Helvetica are sans-serif. PokestarFan • Talk • Contributions 03:33, 8 August 2017 (UTC)
I usually edit the en:Wikipedia where I have permission to patrol, and review pending changes. In addition I create templates. I am wondering why I can't create templates on Wikibooks. Best Regards, Barbara (WVS) (discuss • contribs) 19:47, 16 August 2017 (UTC)