| This page contains useful information about the Wikibooks project.
While this is not a listing of rules or policies, it contains information about an important Wikibooks process, custom etc. This page should be helpful to our users; please let us know if it is not.
If a Wikibooks module links to this page, it is because someone is concerned that the module may be significantly inaccurate. You can use the following wiki-code to add such a header:
The accuracy of an module may be a cause for concern if:
- It contains a lot of unlikely information, without providing references.
- It contains information which is particularly difficult to verify.
- In, for example, a long list, some errors have been found, suggesting that the list as a whole may need further checking.
- It has been written by a user who is known to write inaccurately on the topic.
If you come across a page with an accuracy dispute, the best way to solve the problem is to peer review the content, and check whether it's inaccurate. Once you've checked, edit the page to remove the header, and put something like the following in your edit summary:
- Verified module—removed accuracy dispute
Don't remove accuracy disputes simply because the material looks reasonable: please take the time to properly verify it. Please also add to the module any sources you used to verify the information in it.