Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a collection of frequently asked questions. If you can't find the answer to your question here, there are several other options.
- If you are new to Wikibooks, you may want to read Using Wikibooks, the newcomers page for helpful information and links to get you started, or the rest of the help pages.
- If you still can't find your answer, you can visit the reading room and ask your question there; other Wikibookians will do their best to give you an answer.
- If you prefer more active help, you can visit the #wikibooks channel on irc.freenode.net.
- You can also contact us some other ways as well for help.
- Overview - General questions about the project.
- Readers - Finding, reading and using Wikibooks material.
- Contributing - Why you might want to contribute, and how you can do it.
- Editing - The nuts and bolts of creating and editing Wikibooks pages.
- Administration - What are Administrators, what are the administration tasks.
- Problems - Questions relating to present and past difficulties and criticisms.