Meat loaf is a meat dish, usually cooked in a bread loaf pan, made from ground beef and some sort of binder, often eggs, and seasoned with various spices and sauces. It is generally made by simply blending all ingredients together in a bowl, and is thus a quick and easy dish to prepare.
There are several recipes for meatloaf available in this cookbook:
- Meatloaf I; with Worcestershire sauce and mushrooms.
- Meatloaf II; a basic meat loaf.
- Meatloaf III; a more basic meat loaf.
- Potato Meat Loaf, Cheeseburger with potatoes in every slice!
- Meatloaf IV; a meat loaf baked in a Dutch oven or glass baking pan.
- Meatloaf V; a meat loaf using chickpeas or beans to stretch the meat. Also includes a vegan variant.
- Meatloaf of Austria (Faschierter Braten)
- Meatloaf Dinner