Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | American cuisine
|Servings Per Recipe:
|Amount per serving
|Calories from fat
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- To beaten eggs, add milk, mustard, onion, Parmesan cheese, parsley, pepper, and salt, then bread cubes.
- Crumble beef into mixture.
- Fold meat and sauce mixture together.
- Thickly spray 9 X 13 inch glass baking pan or Dutch oven with cooking spray.
- Form meat into loaf in pan no more than 3 inches high.
- Cover with ketchup, even if it takes more than ½ cup.
- Bake 75 minutes or more, if desired.
Tips, Notes, and Variations[edit | edit source]
- If Dutch oven is used, it should not be as hot as for breads.
- Great in leftovers for sandwiches.