Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Time||prep: 15 minutes|
baking: 45-55 minutes
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water
- Two Tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 Lbs. (900 g) ground beef
- 8 oz. (220 g) package of pre-made stuffing, e.g. Stove Top or Paxo.
- salt & pepper to taste
- Small bowl for mixing egg mixture
- Very large bowl for mixing meat mixture
- Preheat Oven to 350°F (180c)
- Beat eggs, water, and approximately two tablespoons of soy sauce together in a separate bowl and set aside.
- Get a large bowl and mix the ground beef and stuffing together. Make sure to use your hands and combine the mixture well, as this is the most important step.
- Slowly work the egg mixture into the meat and stuffing, once again making sure to combine all ingredients well.
- Pick up big ball of meat and pack in hands until you have formed a loaf.
- Place in ungreased loaf pan and place on center rack in oven for 45-55 minutes uncovered until center of meatloaf is browned. Drain excess grease off side of pan and let stand 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving.